Tasks Completed :
Game Graphics Designer
- Coming up with new and appealing game designs
- Developing gameplay ideas and game logo
- Developing user interface (main menu and inventory) concepts
- Improving existing designs
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic
- Amend designs after feedback
- Test graphics across various media
The goal of the game is to teach players about the cartesian coordinate system. The game is a first person perspective treasure hunting game where the player is given a map and a coordinate to uncover buried treasure.
The cartesian coordinate system is really useful as it helps the player to locate an object at an exact position in an environment. Here the player finds a treasure by going to exact coordinates written on a map.