The player will manage a basic civilization and then upgrade the civilization throughout the 4
different ages. The player will learn how to use simple to complex machines. Also the player will
learn the effects of climate change while using those machines and will discover sustainable ways
to avoid polluting the environment. The player will learn about the methods of using renewable
energies and incorporate these energies in their civilization.
• Science: agricultural knowledge such as the growth cycle of common crops, components of
common structures, properties of different materials. This is done through realistic
implementation of crop growth and construction. The player will interact with different types of
sustainable tools and find out how to build resources without causing any environmental
damages. The player will also learn recyclable techniques for replacing resources and how to use
renewable sources to power those buildings.
• Mathematics: basic algebra, Number theory and Combinatorics. This is done through the quizzing
• Technology: learn about the different advancements as age progresses. The player will discover
new innovations while moving to other ages.
• Engineering: Learn how to use simple and complex machines through tutorials. The player will
need the technology learned from previous worlds to use those machines.
- Level 1
- Level 1 is the science level. It is where you learn how to plant and collect resources. It is also where you learn how to build houses and increase population.
- Level 2
- Level 2 is the math level. It is where you learn how to count and do ratio problems. It is also where you learn how to build houses and take quizzes.
- Level 3
- Level 3 is the engineering level. It is where you learn how engineering and physics work. It is also where you learn how to build cars and take quizzes to solidify knowledge.
- Level 4
- Level 4 is the technology level. It is where you learn how technology works and its advancements. It is also where you learn how to build robots and take quizzes to solidify knowledge.
Gant Chart / Development Progression