STEMWORLD Educational Services is a non-profit organization dedicated to expanding access to STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) in schools, and providing access into these fields for disadvantaged and marginalized groups. Our stance is that every student has the right to accessible, practical, and hands-on experience with STEM in preparation for their prosperous careers; be it artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, or otherwise – all as a part of their core, K-12 education.
Across our various STEM platforms, we look to hire students studying Software and Computer Engineering for the design and implementation of STEM Educationally- Serious-Games (grades K-12). These students will support ongoing activities while experienced engineers will provide mentoring to support their peers’ career skills’ development.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Throughout our STEM educational programs, this position will involve the design and implementation of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) Applications.
This will include the provision of services in various areas: § STEM Educational Game Development
– Computer Engineering Technology
– STEM Software Programming
Responsibilities will include:
- The candidate will be part of the requirements analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of STEM Applications.§
- Plan, design, and implement activities and ensure technical solutionquality.
- Provide third-level support for various technologies and drive technical- platform evolution and improvements.
- The candidate will contribute using Agile-Evidence-Review methodologies throughout their contract.
- The candidate will be using the Unity 3D game-engine and C#/JS programming languages for Game development and other related applications.
- The candidate will be involved in the presentation of technical topics at regularly scheduled corporate meetings, as well as manage the low-level planning of various packages.
- The candidate will estimate activities and tasks required to perform design, as well as develop software and conduct unit/integration tests.
- The candidate will be involved in the research, development, and data collection related the objectives of the project.
- The candidate will contribute to the foundation that will constitute STEM products’ marketing and business administration schemas.
- Additional responsibilities may be negotiated according to the candidates’ profile.
- Working towards diploma or degree in Computer Programming, Computer Engineering Technology, Information Technology, or related field
- Interested in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics). Expected Outcomes:
- Task requests are met and delivered on time
- Low number of issues related to non-compliance with internal operationsprocedures.
|Job Category||Game Development, Software Development|